- 14-Feb-2013 to 30-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Ft. Belvoir, VA, USA
- Full Time
Emergency Management Analyst II
Fort Belvoir, VA
The SURVICE Engineering Company (www.survice.com) is seeking qualified candidates for a Emergency Management Analyst II to work at Fort Belvoir, VA. This position will be supporting the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO CBD) Omnibus Program and Engineering Technical Support (OPETS) contract. Successful candidates will provide guidance in emergency management, incident detection & response, contingency planning, recovery, and the continuity of operations.
Start Date: Contingent on award of contract; anticipated March 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain a good understanding of emergency preparedness procedures and policies.
• Coordinate and integrate emergency management concepts, assessments, requirements, and capabilities.
• Assess crisis management planning to determine feasibility of implementation plans and determine need for response efforts.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Minimum four years general experience.
• Minimum two years of experience in a DoD program office or similar organization.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel a must.
• 10% Travel may be required.
• Must be a U.S citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance.
• B.S. Degree in Engineering or related discipline
• Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level III certification in Systems Planning, Research Development, and Engineering (SPRDE) or civilian equivalent.
SURVICE provides an excellent benefits package which includes health benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K Plan.
To find out more about SURVICE, visit us on the web http:// www.survice.com
We will review your resume as quickly as possible and, if you are qualified, we will contact you for more information.
"SURVICE Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
We welcome resumes from qualified individuals irrespective of sex, race, age, religion, disability, national origin or other characteristics protected by law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!